Kritiki: Issue 8 (2008)
Contents of the issue and links to the abstracts (full texts available in Greek - see corresponding page):
- Aris Stylianou: Obscure light: Rousseau’s critic of the Enlightenment
- Alex Koutsouris: Critical realism and the problem of interdisciplinaritywith reference to agriculture and agronomic higher education
- Gianna Katsiampoura and Ioannis Parkosidis: Gender and Technology: a continuing discussion
- Vangelis Koutalis: Disputing the jurisdiction of the victor: the criticism of Priestley to Lavoisier
- Philipos Tentolouris: Intertextuality, discourse genres and social relations: the texts for the Flexible Zone
- Dimitrios Schizas and George Stamou: Baroque and Romantic Perception of Wholeness within the science of Ecology.