List of countries and cities that hosted the "Antikythera Mechanism within the Astronomy and Technology of its Time" exhibitions.
In some cases, the exhibitions were adapted in order to include objects from local collections, within a wider thematic about time and astronomy.
The 2009-2012 exhibitions were funded by the Hephaestus Project (FP7 - Capacities, Regpot-2008-1).
The original fragments of the Antikythera Mechanism are on display at the National Archaeological Museum in Athens, Greece.
- Greece (Athens, National Hellenic Research Foundation, 12/2009-1/2010)
- Greece (Heraklion, Natural History Museum of Crete, 6/2010-8/2011)
- Greece (Kythera, 8/2010 - together with the Ionic Centre)
- Spain (Barcelona, 11/2010)
- Serbia (Belgrade, 5/2011)
- Italy (Pavia, 6/2011)
- Belgium (Liège, Embarcadère du Savoir, 9/2011 - adaptation and extension)
- France (Paris, Musée des Arts et Métiers, 10/2011 - adaptation and extension)
- Austria (Echophysics at Poellau Castle)
- Germany (Berlin, Max Planck Institute, 12/2011 - 1/2012)
- Greece (Chios, Homereion Cultural Centre and Maria Tsakos Foundation, 3/2012)
- Switzerland (Basel, 3/2012)
- Greece (Athens, National Archaeological Museum, 4/2012-6/2014)
- China (Beijing, General Assembly - International Union of Astronomy, 8/2012)
- Switzerland (Antikenmuseum Basel, forthcoming, 27/9/2015-27/3/2016)
[list last updated February 2015]